Front-end Developers build killer work for amazing clients. You have solid experience building responsive interactive sites with HTML/CSS/JS. You sweat the details and are passionate about what you do.
- A minimum of 2 years of development experience
- Solid proficiency in client-side web technologies
- Knowledge of browser/platform compatibility issues
- Appreciation of design and desire to work in a creative environment
- Interested in emerging web technologies such as web components and WebGL
- Strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- Understand and work well within clearly defined project constraints, such as client goals, technical considerations and budgets/schedules
- Extra credit: Backend skills (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Able to manage project simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic and ready to do some amazing work
- Living in the San Francisco area or excited to move here
Resumes should be sent as a PDF or plain text document; be sure to include URLs of relevant work samples.
International candidates must hold a valid US working visa.
Please no phone calls or office visits, and no recruiters.